Project Administration Flash Card
RCF – Request for Change to Facilities
- Manage and organize RCF online Footprints Service Core system.
- Distribute to other appropriate departments on campus and/or administer, coordinate the implementation RCF through Project Administration.
- Catalogue and maintain university building and grounds’ blue prints, Specifications, Project closeout documents, and Operation and Maintenance Manuals hard copies.
- Catalogue and maintain university building and grounds’ electronic resources in network drive. Example: Drawings, specifications, submittals, close out documents, O&M manuals, GIS feature classes and maps, CAD files, Revit projects, images.
- Manage the access right to Project Administration maintained electronic resources in University network drive.
- Assist university employees, design professionals/consultants, and outside vendors in receiving university building and grounds’ records to facilitate implementation of projects.
Capital Project Administration
- Working in coordination with Vice President of Administration and Finance. Assist in the coordination with the State Division of Engineering and Contract Administration (DECA) and the end user in implementing capital projects from initiation to completion.
- Manage and organize for dispersal and/or review of submittals of capital projects between design team and EKU.
- Manage and provide onsite observations for projects providing additional oversight to design team.
Small Projects Administration
- Develop contractual documents and cost estimates of various renovations and maintenance projects when design professional/consultant is not hired.
- Update/Create new drawings to meet different building and grounds’ renovation projects using AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Revit Architecture, Photoshop, PDF, Word, and Excel etc. as needed for the project.
- Coordinate and assist design team in implementing renovation projects from initiation to completion when design professional/consultant is hired working with end users.
- Manage and provide onsite observations of current projects.